On May 19, 2017, Transport Publishing House officially released Vietnam Transport Map.
The Vietnam Transport map of 1: 1,000,000 scale was appraised by the Science Council of the Ministry of Transport on February 12, 2015 and agreed to be released on December 21, 2016 to serve. the work of direction, management and construction of transport and transport infrastructure and other needs of the sector and society.
Vietnam Transport Map (Land), scale 1: 1,000,000.
In addition to the background of the administrative map of Vietnam Transport, the administrative map of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam also shows an overview of five specialized transport fields:
– Road sector includes road infrastructure system with the network of national highways, highways and external relations of Vietnam; On each road route, there is a symbolic position of road bridges, the length of the route, the beginning and the end of the route.
– Railway field includes stations, symbolic locations of railway bridges on routes and Vietnam’s railways.
– Maritime field includes seaports from type I to type III and a number of important domestic and international sea transport routes.
– The field of inland waterways includes inland ports and inland waterways on national rivers and lakes.
– Aviation sector includes domestic and international airports and a number of international and domestic routes.
Vietnam Transport Map (Inland), scale of 1: 1,000,000, printed with 150 x 200 cm format, divided into 4 pieces, selling price: 2,500,000 VND / set.
Agencies and units contact the Transport Publishing House to order the map at the following address:
Transportation Publishing Company Limited – 80B Pho Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Phone: 04.39428746 – Fax: 04.38224784 – Website: www.nxbgtvt.vn.
Account number: 111000001571 at Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade – Hanoi City Branch